Friday 14 March 2014

Sneak Peeks–Paper Piecing Party

 Not too much happening on the sewing front, so instead I thought I might share a few sneak peeks of some upcoming patterns. No rhyme or reason to these – just patterns I designed because they got stuck in my head ;)

Tip truck
A big dump truck! Because we always need more transport and boy type patterns don’t we?!

Cat
A little kitty contemplating the garden. Because we all know quilters like cats (except perhaps for for Erin aka Missy Mac).

Tea for two
A little tea set. Because quilters apparently also like tea, and tea pots, and drinking. Except for me. Well maybe the drinking part…

Monkey4

And a cheeky monkey. Because. Well, because it’s a cheeky monkey. Yeah that’s reason enough.
Now I must get busy and put these into PDFs so I can get them out to testers. But at least you know there’s still something going on behind the scenes at Quiet Play even if there isn’t much fabric proof! Hopefully soon!

In the meantime, let’s see what fabric evidence of sewing you have to share this week!

23 comments:

  1. I haven't done any sewing in the last week, but I must say I love the patterns you are working on, particularly the dump truck and the cheeky monkey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, oh, oh...love these, looking forward to the tea set and the cheeky monkey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh oh I really love the kitty in the garden. In the sewing front, well I must work on Sew Kitschy block, but I have other things first, at least I already choose the fabric and the pattern is printed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for thinking of the boys. Love the dump truck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh these will be lovely additions to your store :) No paper piecing from me this week either ... not sure where the week went really?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the cat...of course. :) Fun blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the dump truck! It looks like so much fun :^)

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute patterns Kristy!!! You are right, more boy patterns are needed!! Love the kitty... my husband is allergic o cats so i have to enjoy kitties of the pictorial type :) Have a good weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are really great, I love the teapot and cups :) heck they all make me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely patterns again, Kristy, your sense of humour shines through them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great patterns! I was on the look out for a monkey pattern, if you need a tester let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Now that I took a temporary job working in an open pit copper mine in AZ, I think I will have to make the big dump truck - looks just like those huge haul trucks around here!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have been paper piecing, including your mixing bowl pattern, but haven't blogged them yet so I'll wait to join in. Now, I'm not a kitty person, but I'm thinking a bunny in the same style as the kitty - from behind, with a butterfly... that would send me racing to click to buy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the tea pot and cups block! I plan on starting applique (instead of quiltng) piece work soon!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm with Erin. Now if you gave me a puppy sitting in the garden...
    I have just started paper piecing and I think I might be hooked! I want a cheeky monkey somewhere in my house!
    E xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Here kitty, kitty, kitty! Soo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  17. That kitty pattern is four short of our cadre of cats! lol Keep me in mind for testing...I like them all!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Once again you have created such great patterns. Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Well, that little side comment was a bit... catty. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Aww, I so love the kitty one and also the tea set! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Kristy!
    Looks like lots of new winners for your shop! Hope you and the kids are well!
    Esther
    esthersipatchandquilt at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Another bunch of wonderful patterns! Love the monkey :)
    And i agree with the need for more boy patterns!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read each and every word! I'll do my best to reply to them either via email or here on the blog, when time permits!