Or if you haven’t managed it just yet, still a few days to spare. The pattern is still free in my Craftsy store until the end of the month. Then I will be bundling the patterns together to sell, as well as individually.
That’s not the end of And Sew On though! We are taking October off to work some magic with our blocks. There will be one final linky party – a Show and Tell if you will. That’ll be the first week or so of November. You’ll be able to link up any –finished- project made with one more of the And Sew On blocks. Naturally there will be prizes on offer! I will post more about all that soon. I do hope you’ll join in!
But before then – make sure you link up your Sewing Sanctuary blocks – click here for the And Sew On linky party. Of course your block can do double duty this week and be added to the Paper Piecing Party (which is on this post) as well but you need to add it to the other linky for the chance at prizes. Confused yet? Sorry!
So paper piecing friends, forgive the re-run of the Quiet Play Sewing Room block – I promise to have something new for next week’s party! There are a couple of new patterns added to the shop though – so that’s something right?
Now it’s your turn!
Quick refresher on what the deal is with the Paper Piecing Party (full details here):
* It’s on every weekend here at Quiet Play, starting Friday.
* Link up something you’re working on that’s foundation paper pieced
* Link a blog post or flickr photo
* Visit at least two other links and leave a comment because that’s half the fun!
* I’ll pick one each week to win their choice of a free pattern from my Craftsy shop. Keep on paper piecing ;)
Link up here!