Friday 4 September 2015

Zoo Animals - September Block

And tada! It's September and we're up to the final block! I trust you'll forgive me for being a few days late posting this - I have only just returned from travelling overseas. But as an apology (and because it's my birthday), here's a discount code for my payhip shop! 25% off all patterns, valid until the 11th September.




Now onto the final Zoo Animals block. It's the lion! Roar! The most difficult of the 9 blocks but worth it in the end. You can find it for free in my payhip shop for the month of August.







Quick review of all the BoM patterns. All nine which have brought us through til September. Now you have the last few months of the year to get the patterns finished and put together into a fun quilt or wallhanging.

Zoo BoM

Each pattern makes a 10” block. The patterns range in skill level but there are no Y seams involved. You can buy each of these patterns individually or find the entire bundle in my shop.

I can’t wait to see how you make this pattern your own. Thanks for sewing along this year! Make sure you pop back and link it up here to share your version! Or post them on IG and tag me (@quietplay) and hashtag #quietplaypatterns

9 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Thanks for sharing darling patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!!! I have loved each and every one of these animal patterns, thanks so much for generously sharing them with us all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday, Kristy, and thanks for the pressies you give us every month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kristy, this is off topic but I was wondering if you could help me, I need a Kimono pattern or a Japanese crane pattern, a parasol? Something Japanese...any chance you could come up with something? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Kristy, the link-up has closed early, so we can't add our lions. Could you re-open it please?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the beautiful BOM patterns this year. I really enjoyed making them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read each and every word! I'll do my best to reply to them either via email or here on the blog, when time permits!