Thursday 2 October 2014

Pattern Bundle Sale!

Hello quilty types!

I know I've been rather quiet of late. It has been a busy time with homeschooling (yes it's going beautifully and I feel like we really made the right decision!) and working towards Issue 2 of Make Modern (due out on 1st November and shaping up to be rather awesome!).

So I decided to do a bit of a sale. Now unfortunately I can't just offer a coupon and send you to go crazy on pattern buying. Craftsy doesn't do coupons (yet?!). But instead I have gone and marked down all the pattern bundles. Previously they were $10, now down to $7.50. And the Just My Type pattern bundles are down to $5.00.  Bargain! ;)

http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?u=719951&b=403311&m=29190&afftrack=&urllink=www%2Ecraftsy%2Ecom%2Fuser%2F381424%2Fpattern%2Dstore
You can find the patterns all listed in my Craftsy shop with discounts already applied.

Happy sewing my friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read each and every word! I'll do my best to reply to them either via email or here on the blog, when time permits!