It’s Friday which means it's time for the Paper Piecing Party! And I have a couple of paper pieced things to share this week!
First up – my Wombat Stew block for this month. Alyce is Queen Wombat and designed this fabulous pattern for a little kimono.
I used some fabric left over from the little dress I made for my Lulu. I figured the cherry blossoms would be the perfect fabric for a Japanese kimono!
In pattern news… I have added a couple new patterns to my Craftsy shop. And that officially makes it 100 patterns for sale! All those LEGO patterns sure bumped that number up fast!
The little houses bundle is now available – and is a nice one for someone fairly new to paper piecing. The patterns are fairly simple and easy to piece.
So that’s me this week – how about you?
Quick refresher on what the deal is with the Paper Piecing Party (full details here):
* It’s on every weekend here at Quiet Play, starting Friday.
* Link up something you’re working on that’s foundation paper pieced
* Link a blog post or flickr photo
* Visit at least two other links and leave a comment because that’s half the fun!
* I’ll pick one each week to win their choice of a free pattern from my Craftsy shop. Keep on paper piecing ;) Last week’s winner was Mary!