I had grand plans of having Ahsoka finished to share today. But it didn’t happen. That’s life, right? So instead I’m going to share a couple of new patterns I have added to my Craftsy shop of late.
Firstly, requested and inspired by my beautiful friend Gina @ Party of 8… a little strawberry and strawberry flower. These are bundled together in a pattern.
Check out this gorgeous cushion that Gina made with these patterns. I just adore it – she did such a beautiful job with the low volume print background!
So cute! Hard to pick which strawberry is my favourite of all those!
I have also added a little bundle of musical note patterns to the shop as well. 5 patterns included in the bundle.
Not necessarily for the faint of heart – there are some small pieces in those Clefs. Here you can see how they look in fabric, as made by one of my fab testers, Susie from Susie’s Sunroom.
And I have added a few more freebie patterns from the LEGO collection. You can now find Superman and Catwoman, along with a few more of the LEGO Star Wars characters. I am adding the patterns as they are tested so make sure to check back if you’re waiting on a particular one to appear!
Right, well it’s back to paper piecing LEGO Star Wars characters. Must keep on moving if I want this quilt done in time for the big birthday!
How’s your paper piecing coming along this week? Join in the Paper Piecing Party and share what you're up to!
Quick refresher on what the deal is with the Paper Piecing Party (full details here):
* It’s on every weekend here at Quiet Play, starting Friday.
* Link up something you’re working on that’s foundation paper pieced
* Link a blog post or flickr photo
* Visit at least two other links and leave a comment because that’s half the fun!
* I’ll pick one each week to win their choice of a free pattern from my Craftsy shop. Keep on paper piecing ;) Last week’s winner was Nicole!