I love my quilty friends. They give me such great ideas and inspiration for patterns. This latest little one is care of my lovely friend Lara. She wanted some little teeny houses to piece together to make a quilt.
So we agreed on 6” finished blocks and I got to work coming up with different looking houses.
Here’s the result:
9 little houses, all a little bit different – and of course, all paper pieced. Would make such a cute little wallhanging, or with lots of houses in different colours, a really cute quilt!
Bit keen on houses yourself? Got a bit of time to do some paper piecing testing for me over the next two weeks or so? Drop me a line (kristyqp at gmail dot com) and let me know if you'd be keen to try one or two of these for me.
Also while talking paper piecing (when am I not?!), Alyce and I have bundled together our Christmas patterns into one mega pattern – mix of paper pieced and rotary cut patterns. We’ve popped it on sale to celebrate Christmas in July – 25 patterns for $12.You can check it out here.
And now onto the linky party. Been up to something fun involving foundation paper piecing? Share it here!
Quick refresher on what the deal is with the Paper Piecing Party (full details here):
* It’s on every weekend here at Quiet Play, starting Friday.
* Link up something you’re working on that’s foundation paper pieced
* Link a blog post or flickr photo
* Visit at least two other links and leave a comment because that’s half the fun!
* I’ll pick one each week to win their choice of a free pattern from my Craftsy shop. Keep on paper piecing ;) Last week’s winner was Kelleigh!