So that’s what I’m sharing this week – upcoming patterns that will be in my Craftsy shop soon! Some are special request patterns, and some are ones I’ve drawn up just because. There’s no rhyme or reason to these – just a collection of different things!
A little butterfly….
And here it is in fabric – made by Amy of Amy’s Crafty Shenanigans:
and also by Jeneta of Plum Jam:
A cheeky cheesy mouse:
Here is Patti’s version:
And Jan’s block:
There are a few more that you’ll likely see popping up around blogland in the near future too, along with a couple of other patterns. I’ll post more when I get them listed in my Craftsy shop. Speaking of – I finally added the LEGO patterns there too as freebies.
Not so much paper piecing happening here this week, but plenty of planning and working on patterns!
How about you?
Quick refresher on what the deal is with the Paper Piecing Party (full details here):
* It’s on every weekend here at Quiet Play.
* Link up something you’re working on that’s foundation paper pieced
* Link a blog post or flickr photo
* Visit other links and leave a comment because that’s half the fun!
* I’ll pick one each week to win their choice of a free pattern from my Craftsy shop. Keep on paper piecing ;) Last week’s winner was Lisa-Marie!
Loading InLinkz ...