Let’s review! Here’s how my list looks now:
1. Iris Wallhanging – Done!
Not only done, but I also managed a Daffodil wallhanging too!
2. Diamond Stars – Done!
3. I did not make a LEGO quilt for preschool after all – which I had said I was thinking of giving up the idea at the Halfway Hustle. I did however make some little tote bags for the teachers instead.
4. Christmas paper piecing patterns – Done!
Not just done, but blog hopped and made into a Christmas quilt!
I changed my mind at the Halfway Hustle and turned this one into a pillowcase for Mum for Christmas.
6. Polaroid Block I-Spy quilt for kidlets for Christmas – Done!
In fact – two quilts done for the kidlets!
And as for my list of Who am I kidding projects:
1. The big family 90th birthday quilt for Nan – Started!
Fabric ordered, design picked, some embroidery started. But now I have decided to do a second autograph quilt for her. Must work on those blocks soon to send out with the invitations.
2. Seaside Cottage Spanish Tiles Clearly Needs a Better Name Quilt – Done!
And I’m still in love with this one.
Ooh yep I sure did hustle. I’m surprised at just how much I got done. Just takes a bit of motivation, accountability, oh and deadlines. Nothing like the idea of no presents under the tree to make one get a move on with sewing projects!
Thanks for the fun hustling Kelsey!