Thursday 25 April 2013

Snip Snip!


Snip go the scissors, girls, snip snip snip! Okay so I’ll probably have my Australian citizenship revoked for rewriting a classic Australian song, but I couldn’t resist.

So I hope that your scissors have been snip snip snipping away and your blocks are nearly done for April. I know, hard to believe we’re nearly up to May. Don’t forget to link your blocks up (linky party at the bottom of this post) for a chance at the prizes too!

Let’s have a look at some of the fab blocks that have been showing up in the Flickr group.

Bright happy colours from Patti at Retired to Quilt

DSC_4388-1

Sweet spotty dotty background from Janice at Better Off Thread

Snip it good!! Block designed by @quietplay.

Lovely solid fabrics from Julia of Lia’s Handmades

Snip It Real Good

Lovely blues from Little House on the Dairy
And sew on April bom

So I mentioned prizes before… in case you need a refresher; here’s what’s on offer this month. And all you have to do for a chance at one of these is link up your blog post/flickr link for your April And Sew On block – Snip It Real Good. Too easy!

$20 gift certificate from Christa Quilts
christaquilts_150x150

A 2wenty Thr3e layer cake from the Fat Quarter Shop
2wentyThr3e-LC-450

and a scrap pack from Fabric Worm
Fabricworm

So what are you waiting for?! Link it! Link it good!

7 comments:

  1. Had completely forgotten about the link-up! That is what happens when I get the block all done and dusted in the first week of the month :) Thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the polka dot scissors!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some lovely variations. Well done all

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was fun to make! Thanks for making these patterns:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Been working on mine today (nothing like last minute!) and only just realised I forgot to add the blades-bit in the handle sections *face palm* Thankfully I realised before I did the second one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read each and every word! I'll do my best to reply to them either via email or here on the blog, when time permits!