Janine and Rebecca are hosting a clever motivating blog hop to help us all get that bit closer to being ready for Christmas. I know our American/Canadian friends still have Halloween and Thanksgiving to get through, but the Christmas decos started in our local supermarket a few weeks ago. I swear it gets earlier every year. Or maybe I just get more Bah-Humbug each year ;)
You can pop over and check out this post to see what “Making Christmas” is all about. Then you might like to make your own Christmas Sewing list to link up.
Here’s mine – and I will happily admit, it’s not all Christmas sewing. It’s just things I need to get done before Christmas. It’s okay though – I’m not breaking the rules – you can include non-Christmas things on your list!
Let’s get accountable!
1. 2 x tote bags for the teacher’s aides in my kidlet’s classroom as end of year gifts. The teacher’s quilt is done, but I’m afraid the aides are getting totes instead. Is that slack?!
2. A maple leaf wreath mini for me – just because I can’t get the idea of this out of my head.
3. Cushions for Mum’s lounge – Christmas present.
4. Secret Santa gift for Wombat Stew
5. Some kind of handmade gift for the kidlets for Christmas. Yeah no idea what yet! I will teach them the value of handmade however!
6. DWR Challenge finished – that one has an earlier deadline than Christmas so must get moving on that one! (Scuse the darker IG pic, haven’t taken photos with the camera yet!)
I think that’s a long enough list for me! I’m hoping to at least tick one or two of those off in the next couple of weeks. Pop back here for October 26th to check in on my updates I’ll be hosting that week and sharing something Christmas themed!