Meanwhile back at the farm, I have started a new project. After seeing Traceyjay’s awesome quilt, I was inspired to try one of my own.
I used this free pattern I found at England Street Quilts (pattern is called Briar Rose) as a guide. I did change it slightly to suit charm squares as that’s what I had around. I used Happy Go Lucky and it came together beautifully.
So the quilt top is done! It is a small quilt – baby size. I’m planning to back it with some cosy fleece.
It is definitely more scrappy than what I tend to normally, but the Happy Go Lucky colours all go together so beautifully, I quite like it.
I’m also still working on my Fireworks blocks – slowly but surely. I tend to work on those in between other projects. I have 3.5 blocks made. Like I said, slowly but surely. Here’s 2 I prepared earlier
(yep I'm totally recycling this pic!)
And that’s me for another week! Linking up with WiP Wednesday – keeping me accountable!