For those who might be a bit LEGO Star Wars-ed out, I’m focusing on the And Sew On BoM June blocks for the party this week!
Can you believe June is nearly over?! No, me neither. It does mean you need to hurry to get in quickly to get the June block as a freebie, make it, and link it up to the And Sew On BoM linky party (different to the Paper Piecing Party linky – I know confusing. Sorry!). BoM Linky party is HERE. Party linky party – further down this page.
So! Confusion out of the way, let’s look at some pretty pretty.
Here are some of the blocks showing up for June so far:
This is Vera’s from Negligent Style (formerly Halabala style). I’ve managed to convince her to at least try paper piecing, even if she doesn’t love it. I think she’s done a fab job – look at those fussy cut hexies!
More sweet fussy cut hexies from Amy @ Amy’s Crafty Shenanigans. Bit of Nursery Versery anyone?
And the cutest strawberry print you ever did see features in Mary’s block:
Aren’t they looking cute? You still have a couple of days to make your own version! Free pattern is available in my Craftsy shop! Not long til the next block! Whew!
Your turn! Link up something foundation paper pieced and check out what everyone else has been up to!
Quick refresher on what the deal is with the Paper Piecing Party (full details here):
* It’s on every weekend here at Quiet Play, starting Friday.
* Link up something you’re working on that’s foundation paper pieced
* Link a blog post or flickr photo
* Visit at least two other links and leave a comment because that’s half the fun!
* I’ll pick one each week to win their choice of a free pattern from my Craftsy shop. Keep on paper piecing ;) Last week’s winner was Pippa!