Seriously? It's June? I'm not sure I'm ready for the way time is flying. Clearly I'm getting old. Further proof is that my young cousins (twins - who I distinctly recall being quite small...) have turned 18 today. That does make me feel old.
Well enough of that depressing thought! Let's focus on something more cheery than age. Like... fabric! And quilts! And all things crafty! I actually quite look forward to doing a round up of what I've made each month. It's proof I accomplished more than just survived the day in/day out of being a mum to two young, very busy children!
So onwards... Here's one of those fab little mosaics rounding up the bits and pieces I managed in May! If you're interested in any particular ones, I've included links to the relevant blog posts below.
1. Red Herring blocks – pattern and tutorial are on their way!
3. Little Owl
4. Disappearing 9 patch blocks for QCA bee member Bev
6. My bee blocks from May! Need to add a couple more then I’ll sew them together!
8. Queen of Hearts Mini for the PLAY competition at Sew Happy Geek
11. My big finish for the month! XOXO Queen size Quilt
12. Another big finish – Happy Scrappy Owl.
And there you have it – the month that was May. No grand plans for June… other than a collaboration quilt with Fiona of Finding Fifth, a handmade item for my QCA swap partner, and more bee blocks and BoM blocks. No, no grand plans at all ;)